FOR ALL BOOKINGS REGISTERED AFTER 15 OCTOBER 2020, THE FOLLOWING BOOKING AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS APPLY:
In order to confirm the reservation of the accommodation, the client must make a payment of 25% of the total rent by bank card (visa or mastercard).
The balance of the rental amount will be automatically deducted from the client's bank card 14 days prior to arrival.
If the reservation is made less than 14 days before the date of arrival, the client must make a payment for the full amount of the rental by bank card (visa or mastercard).
If the client cancels 15 days or more before arrival, Nestor&Jeeves will refund the totality of the amounts already paid.
If the client cancels between 15 and 6 days before arrival, the client can decide between two choices:
- Refund 50% of the total amount of the reservation
- Receive a voucher for the total amount of the reservation
If the client chooses to have a voucher, it will be usable under the following conditions:
- Nestor&Jeeves will keep the total amount of the reservation until the next stay of the client,
- The client must use the voucher within 12 months of the date of arrival initially planned,
- The client must choose the same flat as the one initially booked,
- The client will benefit from the current rate according to the corresponding season,
- The client will not be able to benefit from a refund on his voucher,
- The voucher can be used for a maximum of 2 different reservations over a period of 12 months following the original arrival date,
- Once the voucher has been used for a new reservation, it cannot be cancelled or postponed.
If the client cancels 6 days or less before arrival, Nestor&Jeeves will retain the full amount of the reservation. No refund or voucher will be issued to the client.
*For all reservations made before 15 October 2020, the cancellation conditions applicable at the time of booking will be applied.