If the client occupies the accommodation with a number of people greater than the capacity foreseen at the time of the reservation, Nestor&Jeeves may refuse him entry to the premises, or demand a rent supplement at his convenience.
The client is required to register on the NESTOR JEEVES online concierge service before arrival.
The registration of the client's identity document is compulsory when registering online.
The ID must correspond to the main occupant of the accommodation.
The online check-in will allow Nestor&Jeeves to inform the client how to collect the keys to their accommodation.
DATE OF ARRIVAL / DATE OF DEPARTURE :
The client is required to check in at the NESTOR JEEVES online concierge before arrival.
The registration of his arrival time is obligatory when checking in online.
The customer can come and collect the keys at the time they have given during check-in (only between 10am and midnight) from Monday to Sunday.
The client must come and collect the keys at the Nestor&Jeeves Concierge Reception located at 43 rue de France in Nice.
Unless otherwise agreed, the customer must leave the accommodation and deposit the keys in the letter box located on the left side of the window, under the safes, before 10:30 am on the day of departure at the Conciergerie Nestor&Jeeves reception desk located at 43 rue de France in Nice.
AMOUNT OF THE RENT :
The total amount of the rent covers the entire rental period.
The amount of the rent can only be paid by VISA or MASTERCARD.
The holder of the credit card used to pay for the reservation must correspond to the main occupant of the flat.
The amount of the rent includes : Household linen (pillowcases, bed linen, one towel per person, one bath towel per person, kitchen towel), wifi internet access + television, the charges of the accommodation (heating, electricity, air conditioning if the accommodation is equipped with it...), the current charges of the building (rubbish, water...), home insurance, housing tax, agency fees, luggage storage, concierge service, selection of good deals.
Beach towels are not included, and bath towels cannot be used outside the accommodation.
FREE SERVICES :
Luggage storage :
On the day of their departure, guests can leave and collect their luggage at the Nestor&Jeeves concierge service located at 43 rue de france in nice.
This service is available from Monday to Sunday between 10am and 7pm and must be booked at least 48 hours in advance on the NESTOR JEEVES online concierge service.
The concierge service :
The client has access to the Nestor&Jeeves concierge service from Monday to Saturday during opening hours (10am-1pm / 3pm-7pm).
For example, customers can ask the Nestor&Jeeves concierge service to make a reservation (restaurant, beach, taxi, etc.), make an appointment (hairdresser, massage, beauty salon, etc.), provide contact details (florist, shoemaker, wine merchant, etc.), or put them in touch with a service provider (caterer, home cook, baby sitter, car with driver, etc.). In this case, the customer pays directly for the services he orders or uses.
The selection of good deals:
In order to benefit from the selection of good deals, the customer must present the "nestor&jeeves premium card", which is given to him/her by Nestor&Jeeves on the day of arrival, to each shopkeeper or service provider concerned.
RESERVATION / PAYMENT OF THE RENTAL :
In order to confirm the reservation of the accommodation, the client must pay Nestor&Jeeves a deposit of 25% of the total rent.
Only after the booking has been confirmed by Nestor&Jeeves, the commitment of the parties becomes firm and definitive.
The balance of the rental amount (75% of the rent) + (100% of the tourist tax, booking fees and other services) must be paid by the client 14 days before the arrival date. The payment of the balance will be automatically deducted from the credit card that was filled in by the client at the time of booking.
If the stay begins less than 14 days before the date of arrival, the client must pay Nestor&Jeeves the full amount of the rental (100% of the rent, tourist tax, booking fees, other services) at the time of booking.
If the client does not pay the balance of the rent by the due date:
In this case the rental will be automatically cancelled.
Amounts already paid to Nestor&Jeeves will be totally forfeited and not refunded to the client.
Nestor&Jeeves will have the accommodation back and will immediately return it to the client.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE FOR RESERVATIONS REGISTERED BEFORE 15/10/2020
If the client cancels the rental, he or she will forfeit all amounts already paid to Nestor&Jeeves.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE FOR RESERVATIONS REGISTERED AFTER 15/10/2020
If the client cancels 15 days or more before arrival, Nestor&Jeeves will refund the totality of the amounts already paid.
If the client cancels between 15 and 6 days before arrival, the client can decide between two choices:
- Refund 50% of the total amount of the reservation
- Receive a voucher for the total amount of the reservation
If the client chooses to have a voucher, it will be usable under the following conditions:
- Nestor&Jeeves will keep the total amount of the reservation until the next stay of the client,
- The client must use the voucher within 12 months of the date of arrival initially planned,
- The client must choose the same flat as the one initially booked,
- The client will benefit from the current rate according to the corresponding season,
- The client will not be able to benefit from a refund on his voucher,
- The voucher can be used for a maximum of 2 different reservations over a period of 12 months following the original arrival date,
- Once the voucher has been used for a new reservation, it cannot be cancelled or postponed.
If the client cancels 6 days or less before arrival, Nestor&Jeeves will retain the full amount of the reservation. No refund or voucher will be issued to the client.
At the request of the owner, concerning the deposit, a credit card imprint is registered by Nestor&Jeeves the day before the client's arrival (only visa or mastercard) "as in hotels", according to the amount foreseen at the time of booking.
The purpose of the security deposit is to cover any anomaly, damage, deterioration, loss of keys or other items caused by the customer during their stay, and to enable Nestor&Jeeves to carry out any necessary repairs or refurbishment.
In the event of any anomaly, damage, deterioration, loss of keys, or other damage caused by the client during their stay, the cost of repair will be deducted by Nestor&Jeeves from the client's bank account upon receipt of proof.
If the repair costs are higher than the amount of the security deposit, the client undertakes to pay Nestor&Jeeves these additional repair costs upon presentation of proof.
If no anomaly, damage, deterioration, loss of keys, or any other problem is noted during the inventory of fixtures on departure, no amount will be deducted by Nestor&Jeeves from the customer's bank account, and the credit card imprint will be cancelled.
INVENTORY OF FIXTURES
Inventory of fixtures on arrival: Nestor&Jeeves provides the client with an inventory of fixtures on arrival via the NESTOR JEEVES online concierge service.
If the inventory of fixtures is not in conformity, the client must inform the landlord in writing of the points noted on the day of arrival before midnight.
Departure inventory of fixtures: Nestor&Jeeves will carry out an inventory of fixtures after the client's departure.
If the inventory of fixtures was not in conformity, Nestor&Jeeves will inform the client of the points found after departure.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
The customer is bound :
- To register at the NESTOR JEEVES online concierge service before arrival.
- To consult all the information noted in the NESTOR JEEVES online concierge service as soon as you arrive, in particular the IMPORTANT INFORMATION and APARTMENT INFORMATION sections.
- To use the accommodation peacefully as a good family man and without creating disturbances in the neighbourhood,
- Not to make any alterations or changes in the arrangement of the furniture in the accommodation,
- Not to smoke inside the accommodation,
- Not to bring pets into the accommodation,
- To maintain the dwelling, keep it in a good state of cleanliness and return it in the conditions in which it was handed over,
- To occupy the accommodation personally. It may not be sublet under any circumstances,
- To allow Nestor&Jeeves people to enter the dwelling if necessary, and to allow work to be carried out during the rental period on the rented accommodation that cannot be postponed due to the urgency of the situation,
- Immediately inform Nestor&Jeeves of any anomaly, damage, deterioration, loss of keys or other matters occurring in the accommodation,
- Not to carry out any professional or commercial activity in the accommodation,
The customer undertakes to insure against damage to vehicles, damage to third parties (civil liability/head of family), theft or disappearance of personal belongings.